Rules & Regulations
The following rules and regulations (the "Official Rules") govern INFINITI of South Bay’s Social Media Contest Giveaway (the "Contest"):
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. OPEN TO LEGAL RESIDENTS OF THE FIFTY (50) UNITED STATES AND THE DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA WHO ARE 18 YEARS OF AGE OR OLDER. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED OR RESTRICTED BY LAW.
- HOW TO ENTER: Beginning at 12 p.m. (CST) on Thursday, November 11, 2021 you may enter the Contest by 1) following INFINITI of South Bay’s Instagram or Facebook feed; 2) liking the contest post and; 3) telling us what makes you the #1 Chargers Fan. The Constant(s) must meet all SoFi guidelines to enter the Stadium on game day.
- ALL ENTRIES MUST BE MADE IN ACCORDANCE WITH THESE OFFICIAL RULES AND BE RECEIVED BY 12 p.m. (CST) ON DECEMBER 15, 2021. ONLY ONE (1) ENTRY PER PERSON AND/OR PER E-MAIL ADDRESS WILL BE ACCEPTED FOR THIS CONTEST.
- PROMOTION PERIOD: The Promotion Period begins at 12 p.m. (CST) on NOVEMBER 11, 2021 and ends at 12 p.m. (CST) December 15, 2021.
- ELIGIBILITY: The Contest is open and offered only to legal residents of the 50 United States and the District of Columbia who, as of November 11, 2021, are at least 18 years of age.
- Employees, officers and representatives INFINITI of South Bay, its affiliate companies, advertising and promotion agencies, as well as the immediate family (spouse, parents, grandparents, grandchildren, in-laws, siblings and children and their respective spouses) and household members of each such person, whether or not related, are not eligible. Limit one Entry per e-mail address, which is valid for the entire Promotion Period. No mechanically reproduced Entries will be accepted. The Contest is subject to all applicable laws and regulations and is in no way sponsored, endorsed, or administered by, or in association with, Instagram™ and Facebook™. All Instagram™ and Facebook™ trademarks displayed in these Official Rules are the property of Instagram, Inc and Facebook, Inc.
- ALL ENTRIES BECOME THE PROPERTY OF THE SPONSOR, AND BY ENTERING THE CONTEST, ENTRANTS EXPRESSLY AGREE THAT INFINITI OF SOUTH BAY MAY UTILIZE ALL INFORMATION PROVIDED IN THE ENTRY TO SOLICIT ENTRANTS IN THE FUTURE. Entries will be deemed as made by the authorized account holder of the e-mail address submitted at the time of entry. The authorized account holder is the natural person who is assigned to the e-mail address by an Internet access provider, online service provider, or other organization that is responsible for assigning email addresses, domains associated with the submitted information.
PRIZE WINNERS: One (1) grand prize winner will be selected by the Sponsor or its agent from all eligible Entries received within the Promotion Period. Eligible Entries are properly submitted and entries received during the Promotion Period and that otherwise meet the requirements described in these Official Rules. The selection will be held on or about December 15, 2021. Such selection will be final and binding on all matters related to the Contest. The winner does not need to be present at the selection and the Sponsor will notify the winner by direct messaging them on Instagram™ and/or Facebook™ from the official INFINITI of South Bay Instagram™ or Facebook™ account. Upon notification, the winner must be available on January 2nd for the game and must be at INFINITI of South Bay to pick up the vehicle. INFINITI of South Bay will share complete details upon notification. Winner must follow all rules and sign any paperwork from the dealership. Winner must be 21 years or age or older to drive the vehicle, have a valid license and insurance. If the winner does not respond within seven (7) days of notification, an alternate winner for such prize may be selected from among remaining eligible Entries. Prizes will be available no later than one (1) month after winner response.
PRIZES: One (1) grand prize will be awarded at random. The odds of winning a grand prize depend on the number of eligible Entries received during the Promotion Period. No purchase of any kind is necessary in order to enter the Contest or win a grand prize, and chances of winning are not enhanced by making any purchases.
General Prize Conditions: Prizes are awarded “as is” with no warranty or guarantee, either express or implied. Any federal, state and local taxes on any prize and all costs and expenses associated with prize acceptance and use not expressly specified herein as being provided are the sole responsibility of the respective winner. Each prize is non-transferable and may not be redeemed for cash by the winner. No prize substitutions shall be permitted except at the Sponsor’s sole discretion. The Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize (or portion thereof) of comparable or greater value, in its sole discretion. All prize details are at the Sponsor’s sole discretion. If a prize is rejected or returned by a winner during the Promotion Period, the prize may be awarded to an alternate winner selected from the remaining Entries.
WINNER REQUIREMENTS: Potential winner may be required to agree to the terms and conditions of an Affidavit of Eligibility, Liability Release and, where legally permissible, a Publicity Release (together with any other documents that may be requested by the Sponsor and/or prize provider), which must be confirmed with valid proof of age within seven (7) days following the winning notification or the prize may be forfeited. Noncompliance with these Official Rules by any potential winner will result in disqualification and prize will be forfeited.
LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY; INDEMNIFICATION AND RELEASE: Any Entry is void if not obtained from authorized and legitimate channels, or if the Entry is, in whole or in part, incomplete, damaged, irregular, altered, counterfeit, produced in error or obtained via fraud or theft. In no event will more prizes be awarded than stated herein. The Sponsor is not responsible for the failure of any emails not received during the Promotion Period. Contest Entities (as defined below) are not responsible for errors or difficulties of any kind whether human, mechanical, typographical, printing, seeding or otherwise relating to or in connection with the Contest, including, without limitation, errors or difficulties which may occur in connection with the administration of the Contest, the distribution of Entries through emails, the processing of prize claims, the announcement of the prizes or in any Contest-related materials. Each winner acknowledges that the Sponsor has neither made nor is in any manner responsible or liable for any warranty, representation, or guarantee, express or implied, in fact or in law, relative to any prize, including but not limited to its quality, mechanical condition or fitness for a particular purpose.
By participating in the Contest, participants (and winner) hereby defend, indemnify, release and hold harmless the Sponsor along with their respective parent entities and subsidiaries, affiliates, successors, assigns, and advertising and promotion agencies and all of their respective directors, officers, employees, attorneys and agents (collectively, “Contest Entities”) from and against any and all injuries, losses, damages, claims and actions of any kind arising from or relating, in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, to participation in the Contest, or acceptance, possession, use, misuse or nonuse of any prize (including, without limitation, any injury or harm resulting from participation in any prize activity) that may be awarded, including, without limitation, actual, direct, indirect, consequential, punitive, special, or other damages.
RIGHT TO CANCEL OR SUSPEND CONTEST; DISQUALIFICATION: The Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel or suspend the Contest in whole or in part, without advance notice for any reason, including, but not limited to, should causes corrupt the administration, security or proper play of the Contest. The Sponsor also reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to change the Official Rules at any time during the Promotion Period. Persons found tampering with or abusing any aspect of the Contest, or whom the Sponsor believes to be causing error, disruption or damage, or who is not in compliance with these Official Rules will be disqualified and any associated prize claim will be void.
RIGHT TO USE NAME, PHOTO AND LIKENESS: By accepting a prize, the winner consents to the use of his/her name, city and state of residence, photo and/or likeness in any and all media and publicity and promotional materials, now or hereafter devised, worldwide, in perpetuity, by the Contest Entities for advertising and promotional purposes without additional compensation, notification or permission, except where prohibited.
RULES/WINNER'S LIST: For a copy of the winners’ list or Official Rules, send a selfaddressed, stamped envelope for receipt by to INFINITI of South Bay, 2900 Pacific Coast Highway, Torrance CA, 90505. The winners’ list will be available after December 15, 2021 for thirty (30) days.
GOVERNING LAW, DISPUTE RESOLUTION: The Contest will be governed by California law. Any and all disputes regarding the Contest or these Official Rules will be settled by final and binding arbitration in pursuant to the rules and procedures of the American Arbitration Association.
GENERAL: Each person who participates in the Contest fully and unconditionally agrees to comply with and abide by these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor, which shall be final and binding in all respects.
SPONSOR: The Sponsor of the Contest is; INFINITI of South Bay. 2900 Pacific Coast Highway, Torrance CA, 90505.